- personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable physical person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social;
- processing of personal data – any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data by automatic or non-automatic means such as the collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, disclosure to third parties by transmission, dissemination or in any other way, joining or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying;
- storage – keeping any personal data gathered on any support;
- personal data record system – any organized structure of personal data, accessible according to defined criteria, whether this structure is organized centrally or decentralized or distributed according to functional or geographic criteria;
- operator – any physical or legal person, whether private or public, including public authorities, their institutions and their territorial structures, which establishes the purpose and means of processing personal data;
- third party – any person or entity, private or public, including public authorities, institutions and territorial entities other than the data subject, the operator or the authorized person or persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or the processor, are authorized to process data;
- recipient – any person or entity, private or public, including public authorities, institutions and their territorial whom data are disclosed, whether or not third party; public authorities to whom data are given under a special investigative competence will not be considered as recipients;
- anonymous data – data which, due to their origin or specific processing modality, can not be associated with an identified or identifiable person;
- statistical data – data obtained as a result of the processing by the operator of personal data but which can not be used to identify a person and are used exclusively for statistical purposes and / or for information, promotion.
Collection of personal data
SC PREMIER GARDEN S.R.L may collect personal data from you but only with your consent and if you provide it voluntarily. Collecting personal data using video surveillance is done with your tacit consent (understanding and accepting the meaning of the “Video Surveillance Area” indicator). Video surveillance spaces are the hotel’s reception, parking and snacks.
The order form presented on the website hotelpremier.ro equires information that identifies or contacts you for booking tourist services and then billing for services. This information is only processed by people booking online, according to the organization chart. These persons have the obligation to use your personal data provided when completing the booking form only in the interest of the service. Also, if the user decides to purchase the touristic package and / or events organization requested, your personal data is required to prepare financial-accounting documents according to the law. All these documents are securely transmitted to the accounting department to be registered and declared under the law. Persons who come in contact with your personal data are forbidden to use these data outside of the service, as well as to communicate these data to third parties.
Any information provided by you will be considered and will represent your express consent that your personal data will be used by S.C. PREMIER GARDEN S.R.L for the purposes listed below:
- To confirm your order;
- To provide financial accounting documents for the services you have requested or purchased;
- To help us deliver the best offer at your request;
- To resolve your claims and complaints.
S.C. PREMIER GARDEN S.R.L may disclose your personal data to third parties if this is required by law or if there is a request from you to do so.
When we are required to provide personal data or are allowed to do so, only the data required to fulfill the subject matter of the request will be disclosed.
S.C. PREMIER GARDEN S.R.L does not sell, change or rent personal data to third parties.
Using statistical data and anonymous data
SC PREMIER GARDEN S.R.L does not use personal data to produce statistical data. Personal data communicated by tourists / travel agencies containing personal data about tourists is processed only to contract tourist services and to issue financial-accounting documents in order to pay the ordered services.
S.C. PREMIER GARDEN S.R.L does not sell products and / or services to be purchased by minors. SC PREMIER GARDEN S.R.L can sell or receive the consideration of products / services for minors but purchased by an adult. If you are a minor and access a site, you can do so only if you are under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.